CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Friday Night Football

I know it is a little late, but surely you didn't expect more than that here. Our family went to a high school football game this past Friday night and we really had a good time. We saw lots of friends that we haven't seen in a while. The most fun was watching my little girl and her friends attempt to do a cheer and dance on the field before kickoff. They had attended a mini cheer camp the previous Saturday and this was there time to shine. It was sooooo cute and funny!!! I don't think a single girl was doing the same thing, but they had fun!!

I haven't been to a football game in so long. I told my friend that I wasn't sure if I was feeling young again or really old. Guess it doesn't matter how I felt, we all know that I am pushing the old side. Thank you Lord for the many years I have had and what is left too come!!

Kim

No comments: